Shilpa Shinde bb11

Shilpa Shinde reveals why she did not attend Arshi Khan's Bigg Boss 11 reunion party


Bigg Boss 11 has finally ended with actress Shilpa Shindebeing declared as the winner of the season. After one week of the BB grand Finale, the contestants were recently seen bonding like long lost BFFs at the reunion bash hosted by the avaam's Arshi Khan. Seen at the party were Vikas Gupta, Priyank Sharma, Jyoti Kumari , Mehjabeen Siddiqui, Sabyasachi Sathpathy, Akash Dadlani and others.

Bigg Boss 11 has finally ended with actress Shilpa Shindebeing declared as the winner of the season. After one week of the BB grand Finale, the contestants were recently seen bonding like long lost BFFs at the reunion bash hosted by the avaam's Arshi Khan. Seen at the party were Vikas Gupta, Priyank Sharma, Jyoti Kumari , Mehjabeen Siddiqui, Sabyasachi Sathpathy, Akash Dadlani and others.


While fans saw the BB 11 contestants have a blast at the party, the absence of Shilpa Shinde instantly became the talk of the town. Adding more fuel to the fire, Arshi Khan, while talking to the media stated how she had invited Shilpa but got no positive response. She went on to say how she thinks Shilpa simply faked the mother-daughter bond all for the show and she has proved it by not coming to the party.




When contacted Shilpa over the same, she said, "There is no reason for not attending the party. In fact, I am not a party animal at all. My first party post-Bigg Boss was when Pawan Kumar simply dragged me to the party. I couldn't say no because I have known him for many years, from my first project Bhabhi. So it was like a home party for me. Also, just because I have won Bigg Boss, I cannot throw attitude for no reason and have the starry nature. I am not like that. I haven't attended many parties in all these years. So that's why. I was out til late that day. So after coming back, I really didn't feel going to the party and what's the point in doing a formality." She added, "There were some things that happened in the house that has been a bad patch but I don't want to sulk about it. I am genuinely not a party animal. Honestly speaking at the first go I even forgot that there was a party and I was out till late so when I came back and remembered about the party, it was already late and I didn't feel like going. That's all. There was nothing else about it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahashivaratri 2018

How to Create a Website Free

Moto x4